Membership in the Schipperke Club of America is open to all fanciers of the breed.
Applications may be requested from the Membership Chair or downloaded from this page.
Applications may now be filled out online, printed and mailed to the Membership Chair.
- Processing Fee: $20.00
- Individual: $30.00
- Household: $50.00
- Associate: $15.00
- Junior: $15.00
- Make checks payable to: SCHIPPERKE CLUB OF AMERICA, INC.
- You can pay the Application fee via PayPal at https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/scaclub indicate you are paying the application fee and your name(s) or the name of the person(s0 you are paying for the memo section.
Please send your check for APPLICATION PROCESS FEE ONLY at the time you send in your application. The application process fee is a separate charge and does not apply toward membership dues. Dues are billed upon acceptance to membership.
- Beverly Henry
1129 Lake Bluff Drive
Little Elm, TX 75068
- Fees are subject to change
Along with your completed application please include the following:
- A short introduction, be sure to detail information about your interests in the sport of purebred dogs, titles you have put on your dog (s), and your future plans with Schipperkes.
- A signed copy of the Code of Ethics (this will print when you print the copy of the Membership Application)
- Your two signed sponsor letter forms (except for Associate members) – these will print when you print the Membership Application
- And your check or money order, payable in U.S. Funds for $20.00 Application Process Fee. Do NOT sent dues with your application.